Installing Node js is pretty straightforward using the installer package.
1) Download node js (nodejs.org) and install
2) open cmd and directed to nodejs path
3) Type npm,if it shows error, Do the following steps
4) Go to my Computer left click on it and go to the properties
5) Click advance system setting
6) click environment variable
7) new path value=“C:\Users\clofus\AppData\Roaming\npm; C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs” now it will give access to the npm
For any query contact Clofus Innovations.